An 18-year-old girl reportedly fell to her death in Ang Mo Kio
Asian Eyeshadow Makeup from Japanese Magazine Scans, featuring under eyeshadow in bright
Are girls with armpit hair sexy or gross? Japanese girls seem
After what seems like a decade I am finally doing fine I am
Happiness; everyone has been saying about it, but do we really know how to be happy. Sure, we cannot be happy at all times, there’re times when we just wish we could skip some chapters in life like we do with novels. But to be happy, the first thing you need is to have a good heart.
Having a good heart, feeling generous, being kind, and being responsible are all important factors in achieving a true happiness.
You might say that I am really happy today, because I get a pay raise. Sure that’s a good reason to be happy, but how long can the happiness last. In a few months time, you will be wanting to get another pay raise, and it will come to a point when you are no longer happy.
We are in no position to know what life has in store for us. But there are terrorists and wars almost everywhere, people are bitching behind their best mates and the smell of hatred is in the air. We really don’t need all the negativism anymore. What we really need in life is “happiness”, “compassion” and “peace”.
Happiness is not hard to achieve, you just need to know how to obtain it. Here are a few tips from our team at shweDarling.com.
1. Learn to give without expecting anything in return. It doesn’t have to be in monetary value. Give a little hug, a little hope or even a little love to someone in need. Deeds are more of the essence than rewards.
2. Don’t feel jealous. Jealousy is an evil-evil thing. When you don’t find yourself being jealous about other people’s success, you will feel relaxed and peaceful. Congratulate on their success, and work on yourself to be successful (if needed), but without feeling jealous.
3. Never let a bad incident ruin your day. Bad things happen, but good things do too. If something bad happen to you, instead of concentrating on it, try to make things better, and tell yourself that nothing lasts forever.
4. Be nice and compassionate. Tell people that you care for them. By giving happiness to others, you will also obtain happiness for yourself. What goes around does come around.
5. Be forgiving. Everyone makes a mistake. Some people make the same mistake for more than once. Some people may hurt you intentionally or unintentionally over and over again. It’s reasonable not wanting to deal with them again, but do not hold any grudge against anyone. Life is too short to be filled with hatred.
You don’t need a lot of money or a college degree to make you happy. Sometimes, all you need to be happy is just within your reach. You just need to feel it, and yes, have a good heart. If you are not happy, no matter how educated or rich you may be, you will always feel emptiness in your life.
Let’s “happiness” come knocking your door.