Burmese Version Source: Mandalay Icon Magazine Vietnamese Version Ingredients: * 1
Answer from yesterday’s guess who question. It is Ye Lay dressed
The newlywed wife said to her husband when he returned from work,
Often times, you find yourself frustrated with certain people. What do you do in that case? Do you tell them that you are frustrated? Do you tell someone else that you are frustrated with that person hoping that the message will be heard? Do you ignore that person and walk away? Or do you try to accept the person’s faults and remind yourself that everyone is different?
We all know that the best solution is to try to accept the person’s faults and remind yourself that everyone is different. Although we are aware that it’s easier said than done, here are some tips on how to accept difficult people or people who are very different from yourself.
- You cannot educate everyone but you can educate yourself and learn to accept differences
- Life is too short to worry about the comments other people make about you if they don’t know you well enough to being with
- You do not have to like everyone because not everyone likes you either
- Accepting people is very different from liking them; although you do not like someone, if you accepted them for who they are, the differences could be reconciled
- It is the differences that make everyone unique and interesting. The world would be a boring place otherwise.