While flipping through a photobook of myanmar models, we realised something in
Myanmar actor Phyo Ngwe Soe and Myanmar model Zin Zin are couples
The Truth about the man from Japan who took pictures with Eaindra Kyaw Zin and Jenny (အူ၀ဲ၊ ဂ်င္းနီတို႔ႏွင့္ ဓာတ္ပံုမ်ားအတြက္ ကာယကံရွင္မွ ျပည္လည္ေျဖရွင္းျခင္း)
ဟိုတေလာက Freedom News Group မွာေရာ တျခားဆုိဒ္ေတြမွာပါ အူ၀ဲ၊ ဂ်င္းနီတို႔နဲ႔ တဲြရိုက္ထားတဲ့ မ်က္ႏွာ၀ိုင္း၀ိုင္း၊ မ်က္မွန္နဲ႔ ပုဂၢိဳလ္ရဲ႕
Here is a Korean TV Commercial Banana Milk by a popular Korean
What can we do to help our beloved country?
Contributed by Shwe Chit Thu
With the current situation in Burma (Myanmar), many Burmese in overseas feel helpless and wonder if there is anything they could do to help. I am one of them. For the past week, I felt saddened and helpless whenever I heard news about Burma on TV or Radio. It seemed like there was nothing I could do to help. But this week, I have started thinking about things a lot more and seeing things in perspective. If you are like me who is feeling helpless and think there is nothing you could do to help our beloved country, don’t despair, because here are some of the things that we can do:
1. Increase awareness: Write about what is happening in Burma, let people know about the current situation, spread the news.
2. Give your support: Give your support not only to those who are fighting for the country, but also to the innocent citizens who are living in fear; you don’t have to do this by joining the protest because support can be in many forms, be it an emotional support, financial support or technical support.
3. Radiate loving-kindness: While radiating your loving-kindness to all beings won’t immediately stop flying bullets, it will certainly help you calm down and will also benefit those beings that you wish for if you believe in the power of it.
4. Share your knowledge: If you understand politics and know what works and what does not, spare your knowledge. Knowledge is a powerful weapon when used correctly.
5. Educate people: There are many Burmese who would say they are not interested in politics and would choose not to care about the current situation is Burma. Unfortunately for them, politics plays a part in everyone’s life. Educate people so they know how it influences the standard of living, the economy, the education, the culture, the religion and the everyday life.