☆ အကယ္၍မ်ား ☆ ————— အကယ္၍မ်ား ••• ၁၉၀၀ ျပည့္နွစ္ ေမ ၁၆ ရက္ေန႔တုန္းက သာယာဝတီခရိုင္ အုတ္ဖိုဆိုတဲ့ ၿမိဳ႕ေလးမွာ ေျမပိုင္ရွင္ဦးဖိုးၾကဴနဲ႔ဇနီးေဒၚပန္း
Pyay Ti Oo and Eaindra Kyaw Zin's Wedding Invitation Myanmar actor Pyay Ti
က်ေနာ္ ဒီေန႔အထိ ျမန္မာ့ဆက္သြယ္ေရးက ထုတ္ေပးတဲ့ ဖုန္း ကိုယ္ပိုင္ဝယ္ကိုင္တာ တစ္လုံးမွ မရွိဘူး။ အခုကိုင္ေနတဲ့ ဂ်ီအက္စ္အမ္ မိုဘိုင္းလ္ဖုန္းက ငွားကိုင္ေနတာ။
1. Women are unpredictable. Before marriage, she expects a man, after marriage she suspects him, and after death she respects him.
2. There was this guy who told his woman that he loved her so much that he would go thru hell for her. They got married – and now he is going thru hell.
3. A man inserted an ‘ad’ in the classifieds : ” Wife wanted”. Next day, he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing “You can have mine.”
4. When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife.
5. It’s easy to tell if a man is married or not.. Just watch him drive a car with a woman sitting beside him. If both his hands are on the wheel, you can be sure he is married.
6. A man received a letter from some kidnappers. The letter said, ” If you don’t promise to send us $100,000, we promise you we will kidnap your wife.” The poor man wrote back, ” I am afraid I can’t keep my promise but I hope you will keep yours.”
7. “What’s the matter, you look depressed.” “I’m having trouble with my wife.” “What happened?” “She said she wasn’t going to speak to me for 30 days.” “But that ought to make you happy.” “It did, but today is the last day.”
8. “Darling,” whispered a frail little husband from his chair. ” I’m very sick, would you please call me a vet?”. “A vet? Why do you want a vet and not a medical doctor?” The husband replied. “Because I work like a horse, live like a dog, and have to sleep with a silly cow.”
Leave a Reply - ၿမန္မာလိုလဲ ကြန္မန္ ့ေပးႏုိင္ပါၿပီ
You must be logged in to post a comment.