iPod Nano commercial on TV was very impressive that it has been
“႐ိုးရာအစားအစာျဖင့္ ေအာင္ျမင္သူူ” …………………………………. (သန္႔ဇင္ဦး) တိုင္းရင္းသား႐ိုးရာ အစားအစာကို ဇာတိၿမိဳ႕တြင္ ဆိုင္ငယ္တစ္ဆိုင္ျဖင့္ ေရာင္းခ်ခဲ့ ရာမွ ရန္ကုန္ၿမိဳ႕ေတာ္တြင္ပါ နာမည္ေက်ာ္ၾကားေသာ ႐ိုးရာအစားအစာဆိုင္ အျဖစ္ ဖြင့္လွစ္ေရာင္းခ်
Myanmar singer Sone Thin Par and her long term boyfriend San Zlan
Credit to : 8 Days A week Entertainment
1. Women are unpredictable. Before marriage, she expects a man, after marriage she suspects him, and after death she respects him.
2. There was this guy who told his woman that he loved her so much that he would go thru hell for her. They got married – and now he is going thru hell.
3. A man inserted an ‘ad’ in the classifieds : ” Wife wanted”. Next day, he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing “You can have mine.”
4. When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife.
5. It’s easy to tell if a man is married or not.. Just watch him drive a car with a woman sitting beside him. If both his hands are on the wheel, you can be sure he is married.
6. A man received a letter from some kidnappers. The letter said, ” If you don’t promise to send us $100,000, we promise you we will kidnap your wife.” The poor man wrote back, ” I am afraid I can’t keep my promise but I hope you will keep yours.”
7. “What’s the matter, you look depressed.” “I’m having trouble with my wife.” “What happened?” “She said she wasn’t going to speak to me for 30 days.” “But that ought to make you happy.” “It did, but today is the last day.”
8. “Darling,” whispered a frail little husband from his chair. ” I’m very sick, would you please call me a vet?”. “A vet? Why do you want a vet and not a medical doctor?” The husband replied. “Because I work like a horse, live like a dog, and have to sleep with a silly cow.”
Leave a Reply - ၿမန္မာလိုလဲ ကြန္မန္ ့ေပးႏုိင္ပါၿပီ
You must be logged in to post a comment.