Gmail Lite : A web-based, html-only alternative for accessing Gmail accounts. Tip 1:
If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad
It seems like the infamous incident between Myanmar actress Htet Htet Moe
Today’s featured couple of the day is once again Okkar Oo Thar
Hot Cross Buns Recipe
* 4 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/3 cup sugar
* 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
* 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup fat-free milk
* 1/4 cup butter or stick margarine
* 2 eggs
* 3/4 cup raisins
* 1 egg yolk
* 2 tablespoons cold water
* 1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
* 4 teaspoons orange juice
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour, sugar, yeast, cinnamon and salt. In a saucepan, heat milk and butter to 120 degrees F-130 degrees F. Add to dry ingredients; beat just until moistened. Add eggs; beat until smooth. Stir in raisins and enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a bowl coated with nonstick cooking spray, turning once to coat top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
2. Punch dough down; turn onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into 18 pieces; shape each into a ball. Place in two 9-in. round baking pans coated with nonstick cooking spray. Using a sharp knife, cut a cross on top of each roll. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
3. Beat egg yolk and water; brush over buns. Bake at 375 degrees F for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Combine icing ingredients; pipe crosses onto rolls.