Which Eaindra Kyaw Zin do you like better? Classic or Casual?
We knew that Bollywood films became popular in myanmar over the last
Myanmar model girls are looking all pretty in the above photoshoot and
Thet Mon Myint is one of the most successful actresses in
Source: Mandalay Icon Magazine
* 1 large fish head or fish carcass, split down the center
* 2 scallions, white part only, crushed with the side of a knife
* Sprinkling of freshly ground black pepper
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 2 tablespoons plus
* 4 teaspoons Vietnamese fish sauce (nuoc mam)
* 1 quart water
* 1/2 cup canned sliced sour bamboo
* 1/4 fresh pineapple, cut in a lengthwise section and sliced
* 1 dash of MSG (optional)
* 2 tablespoons mixed chopped fresh coriander (Chinese parsley) and scallion green, to garnish
How to cook Vietnamese Sour Fish Head Soup:
* Sprinkle the scallions, black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, and 4 teaspoons fish sauce over the fish head. Allow to stand for 10 to 15 minutes.
* Bring 1 quart of water to a boil and drop in the sour bamboo and pineapple slices. Cook at a lively boil for 5 minutes.
* Drop the fish head into the actively boiling water and, keeping at a boil, add the 2 tablespoons fish sauce, remaining teaspoon salt, and a dash of MSG. Boil the fish head for a total of 10 minutes.
* Transfer to a soup tureen, sprinkle on the coriander and scallion green, and serve.
The Vietnamese Sour Fish Head Soup recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
The Vietnamese name for this recipe is Canh Chua Dou Ca.