Many of you wish to know about the people behind shwedarling.com website.
What do all the best-selling myanmar novels have in common?
“တိုင္းျပည္ ထူေထာင္ေစခ်င္တဲ့ ဆႏၵပဲ ရွိတယ္ ဆိုတဲ့ ဦးေဇာ္ေဇာ္” ျမန္မာႏိုင္ငံ ေဘာလံုးအဖြဲ႕ခ်ဳပ္ ဥကၠ႒လည္းျဖစ္ Max Myanmar ကုမၸဏီပိုင္႐ွင္လည္း ျဖစ္သူ
Ye Lay is a popular singer and Phwe Phwe is a model
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 onion
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup panko
- pepper (to season)
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Chop onion finely. Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and saute onion well and set aside.
- 2 Put egg and milk in a bowl and mix well. Add breadcrumb in the bowl and mix lightly and set aside.
- 3 Put beef in another bowl and add cooked onion and breadcrumb mixture in it.
- 4 Season the beef mixture with salt and pepper. Mix the meat well with hands well. Make four meat balls and toss each ball from one hand to the other hand repeatedly.
- 5 Make four hamburger patties and indent the center of each one with a finger. Heat oil in a pan and saute hamburgers over medium heat.
- 6 Turn over and saute the other side. Add 1/4 cup of hot water in the pan and put lid and steam hamburgers for a few minutes.
- 7 Remove the lid and cook until the water is gone. Transfer hamburgers into individual plates.
- 8 Add ketchup and Worcestershire sauce in the pan after hamburgers are removed. Mix quickly over low heat to make sauce. Pour the sauce over hamburgers.