It is official now Aishwarya Rai Bachan is the highest paid actress of Bollywood. And this package is not coming for some Hollywood movie but our very own desi movie where the former Miss World will be playing the lead lady along side of the famous Rajnikanth for Robot. This movie is being produced by Shankar and she has been paid a whopping amount of 40 million rupees for this movie. The actress is the first in Bollywood to be paid an amount of Rs 4 crores for a movie.
Here’s a proof of what can happen when a woman drags her highly disinterested husband or boyfriend along when shopping. This letter was sent by a British Hypermart to a customer in Oxford:
Dear Mrs Murray,
While we thank you for your valued patronage and use of our store’s loyalty card, the manager of the store is considering banning you and your family from shopping with us, unless your husband stops his antics.
Below is a list of just some offences over the past few months, all verified by our surveillance cameras:
* 15 Jun: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people’s trolleys when they weren’t looking.
* 2 Jul: Set all alarm clock in Hardwares to go off at five-minute intervals.
* 14 Aug: Moved a “Caution – Wet Floor” sign on a carpeted area.
* 4 Oct: Look right into the security camera and used it as a mirror to pick his nose.
* 3 Dec: Darted around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the Mission Impossible theme.
* 18 Dec: Hid in a clothing rack and yelled “Pick me! Pick me!”.
* 23 Dec: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, then yelled very loudly “There is no toilet paper here!”.